Jeff Foxworthy is a funny guy. He has this bit called: “You might be a Redneck if…________…” and then he fills in the blank with some wacky trait.
Well, based on my last post, I thought that it would be fun to start a little game called: “You might be in the Fishbowl if…”
Below, I’ve started us off with ten. But I’m tagging fellow “fishbowlers” such as John Wall, CC Chapman, David Jacobs, Jeremy Vaught, Chris Brogan and some friends over at Twitter to see if they can add to the list. Please, feel free to add on. And have fun!
I’ll start us off:
1. If you dream in 140 characters or less, you might be in the Fishbowl
2. If someone calls you a TWiT and you think it’s a compliment, you might be in the Fishbowl
3. If “Hawaii” isn’t your first thought when you hear the word “Mahalo,” you might be in the Fishbowl
4. If you’ve ever Twittered from a public restroom stall…you might be in the Fishbowl
5. If you’ve got more than one “media property,” you might be in the Fishbowl
6. If you’ve ever set a vanity Google Alert, you might be in the Fishbowl
7. If you have more than one avatar, you might be in the Fishbowl
8. If everyone at your dinner table knows who Robert Scoble is, you might be in the Fishbowl.
9. If you named your cat “Long Tail,” you might be in the fishbowl
10. If you know the exchange rate of the Linden, you might be in the fishbowl